Always check your blood sugar before and after eating this sweet treat! This is one of Hunter’s favorites.
- 2 c. + 1 T. Namaste Gluten-free Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 c. mashed bananas • 1 t. baking powder • 1/2 c. butter, softened to room temp.
- 1 c. XyloSweet (sugar replacement)
- 1 egg, beaten • 1/2 t. baking soda
- 3 T. Milk
- 1/2 c. nut meats (1 c. even better!), coated with the 1T. flour blend (this helps the nuts mix in better)
Cream butter and add XyloSweet gradually. Add the beaten egg. Combine the soda, milk, and banana pulp and add to the creamed mixture. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and add the floured nut meats. Mix everything together and pour into a well greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 F for about 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the loaf.
Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes, or until it pulls away from the side of the pan. Then invert onto a serving platter, slice into servings, and enjoy! (Then go check your blood sugar.)